- Flambeau Mine – The Continued Pollution Threat, a presentation by Laura Gauger at the Mining Alternatives Summit hosted by the Chippewa Federation, Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin, March 10, 2017.
- Please click on the following link to take you to a power point presentation entitled: The Flambeau Mine: A 30 Year History on Environmental Degradation and Misleading the Public at a Copper Sulfide Mine (June 2016)
- Please click on the following link to take you to a power point presentation comparing the Flambeau Mine to the proposed PolyMet project in Minnesota (March 2016): PolyMet Decision – The Flambeau Factor
- Please click on the following link to take you to a power point presentation regarding groundwater pollution at the Flambeau Mine site and how the pollution, while quite serious, has been legalized by lawmakers in Wisconsin (August 2013): The Flambeau Mine: A case study evaluating the effectiveness of existing federal and state mining regulations to protect drinking water reserves from adverse mining impacts
- Please click on the following link to take you to a power point presentation by Klaus Schulz, United States Geological Survey regarding sulfide deposits in Michigan and Wisconsin (2011): Sulfide Deposits and Associated Geology in Michigan and Wisconsin
- Check the Deer Tail Press website for any new Power Point presentations developed by Laura Gauger in 2016 and beyond.